Notifications for week 49 (published on 09/12/2016)
Industrial, Business & Building
Swann is voluntarily recalling certain wireless door chime packs purchased from Maplin between 27 January 2016 and 31 October 2016: Swann Wireless Door Chime Twin Pack with Mains Power – A95TB Swann Wireless Door...
Door Locksets Recalled Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency; Manufactured by Stanley Security Solutions Taiwan
Brand Model/Part Number Advantage 007-FA8990060AD, B48-FC60300B70KD090, B48-FC60301B70KD090, B48-FCO60312B70KD090, B48-FC60351B70KD090 and B48-FCO60302B70KD090 AGI Y40-FU90300B7000000Y40-, FU90312B7000000 and Y40-FU90362B7000000 Assa Abloy B67-FCS0300B7000090, B67-FCS0312B7000090, B67-FCS0362B7000090, B67-FKS0300B7000090, B67-FKS0300B700009-M, B67-FKS0362B7000090 and B67-FKS0362B700009-M Cal-Royal 007-FA8990060CR, 313-FL60300B70KD090, 313-FLO60312B70KD090, 313-FL60362B70KD090, 313-FLO60315B70KD090 and 313-FL60361B70KD090...
The end-cap of the valves can detach in a person’s mouth while being used during CPR training, posing a choking hazard.
The recalled products do not have proper hazard labelling required by the Consumer Chemicals and Containers Regulations, 2001 under the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act (CCPSA).
Notifications for week 46 (published on 18/11/2016)
The alarm can fail to continue to chirp when it reaches its seven year end of life if the batteries are replaced, leading consumers to believe it is still working. This poses a risk of consumers not being alerted to a fire or CO incident in their home.
The 40-watt halogen bulbs sold with the ceiling fixtures burn too hot for the electrical supply wires in the ceiling, posing a fire hazard. The fixtures also pose a fire hazard in homes with older wiring, even if used with lower wattage bulbs.
The 40-watt halogen bulbs sold with the ceiling fixtures can overheat the electrical supply wires in the ceiling, posing a fire hazard. The fixtures also pose a fire hazard in homes with older wiring,...
The ground wire in the furnace’s junction box can become loose. If an electrical component then fails and short circuits, the unit poses a shock hazard.